The Coaching Relationship is designed to ensure you receive the most … Learn more.
My Responsibilities are:
- Be present & prepared for every session
- Provide you with the necessary tools, techniques, concepts through exercises, & various holistic modalities
- Hold you accountable for assignments, tasks and all “homework” given
- Maintain healthy boundaries
- Respect your Models of the World (perceptions), Values, Beliefs, & Definitions
Clients responsibilities are:
- Be on time, present, prepared & ready to work every session
- Go “ All In” working your program Committing 100% to the process
- Have the required resources to invest in both yourself & in your coaching program (financially)
- Respect the work you do completing all exercises, tasks,assignments given on time
- Honor your agreed upon set appointment day & time ( Please review Coaching policies & Guidelines in manual)
Depending on the details of your Coaching Program the following is true for all:
- Coaching Programs are all inclusive meaning the total cost of the program includes all you will need to achieve your end goal & succeed (no extra fees)
- All coaching sessions are;
- One hour in length
- Conducted via telephone, or Skype
- All sessions are recorded for playback either online or Cd given each week following session
- A Follow-up email will be sent within 24-48 hours after each session
- For questions, clarifications all communication will be via email or phone message a reply will be within 24 hours ( it is agreed these will not be abused but limited for the listed reasons above only
Text messaging is NOT an acceptable form of communication
PLEASE DO NOT USE IT.
It is agreed that both Coach & Client maintain Authenticity, Transparency, Integrity, Truth and overall atmosphere of mutual trust.
Learn about Integrative Wellness & Life Coaching, click here.